- What is Optionrobot?
- How Does It Works.
- Is Optionrobot Reliable?
- Types of Accounts and Trading conditions.
- Deposits and Withdraws.
- Terms of Service.
What is Optionrobot
Modern trading platforms like Forex or FX, trading on binary options, are a popular method for making money. A client who has concluded several successful transactions increases his bank. But the problem is that you need to constantly monitor the fluctuation of currencies, close deals on time, etc. And if it is necessary to make several transactions at the same time, such a procedure looks really complicated.
However, there are special programs that analyze a lot of factors and make deals on their own. One of them is Optionrobot, review of which is discussed in this article.
How Does It Work?
An automatic webtrader does not need to be downloaded – it is a professional binary option trading tool located on the site. It interacts perfectly with any version of popular browsers and types of mobile systems.
Firstly, user needs to go through the registration procedure on the official website, as well as connect to Optionrobot trading platform, which is compatible with the program. Only those dealers are available which have the official Cyprus CyESC license. A list of 17 options is offered: 24option, StockPair, Opteck, Bank de Binary, Plusoption and other.
After connecting the robot, you will need to adjust the appropriate indicators, choose the best currency pair and long-term strategy. Such indicators are available:
There are also three main trading systems:
• The size of the bet is governed by the user’s settings;
• Each subsequent transaction after a losing one will increase. This method allows to recoup as quickly as possible if user has a large bank;
• In this plan, the program will change the size of the transaction using the sequence of previous unprofitable or profitable positions.
Having completed the setup and setting the expiration time (1-60 minutes), the user activates the robot, and it begins to conclude transactions. Their closure occurs according to the specified parameters and indicators, which allows to trade almost without personal attention.
Is Optionrobot Reliable?
Many brokers are wary of using robots for trading because of the risk of scam. Unlicensed programs independently take off funds from accounts, choose unsuccessful transactions, and are poorly protected from hacking personal data.
Optionrobot broker is an exception, because it is able to work with popular and reliable platforms. Authorized exchanges, licensed and operating in accordance with the law, allow the connection of the robot for trading. Such trust indicates a high reliability of the program. Among the options are:
• A well-known dealer, present in the market since 2009 and attracting customers with an excellent bonus program and a good percentage of profit;
• A company registered in 2010 and widely popular with brokers from Asia and South Africa;
• Ban de Binary. A platform that attracts high profitability, the absence of commissions and an abundance of training materials.
Moreover, in case of problems, a multilingual support service will come to the aid of the user. Online chat and email are available to contact them.
Types of Accounts and Trading conditions
A novice trader starts with an amount of $250, which makes it possible to conclude transactions using Optionrobot on forex or other exchanges. Experts recommend starting with $ 500 for advanced features (many platforms offer additional bonuses with such amount).
Conveniently, the program has a Demo version, where 10,000 virtual dollars are credited to the account. This allows user to quickly understand the functionality of the robot, evaluate the settings and develop a successful trading strategy. For fans to play big, a VIP account is available which has additional features. The user selects the risk level of the signals, and also receives two months of free access.
Deposits and Withdraws
In order to start Optionrobot trading, you need to top up your account with at least $ 250 – then the program will be active. The replenishment method depends on the site chosen by the client. Typically, a dealer transacts with:
• Bank cards Maestro, Visa, MasterCard;
• Electronic payment systems.
Withdraws are also made according to the rules of a particular service.
Terms of Service
Optionrobot has its own advantages and disadvantages.
• The presence of a mobile version that works with smartphones;
• Does not require downloading and additional installation;
• Simple and intuitive interface, it is easy to understand the functionality and settings;
• Ability to close multiple transactions at the same time;
• Availability of VIP-account with advanced functionality.
• A small number of signals;
• A small percentage of successful bids compared to competitors (83%).
The help of the robot can increase the broker’s profit, but only when the correct settings are selected, and if necessary, professional adjustment is carried out in time.